Tuesday, April 10, 2007

New Tooth!

Last Thursday, Taylor called me to inform me that Nicholas had a tooth! I guess Andy was waiting for the girls at school and happened to notice something white in Nick Knack's mouth. He felt it and realized it was a tooth -- very exciting!

There's just one so far, and it's on the bottom. And let me tell you....my normally happy-go-lucky, smiling baby has been a little fussy and pill-ish from this whole teething experience. Even the day care ladies commented that he seemed a little fussy -- something they are NOT used to from Nick!

On Sunday night, he would scream every time I put him down in his crib. I finally gave him some apple juice with baby Tylenol in it. AND he and I slept in Taylor's bed [she was at her mom's]. He had a fitful sleep, but he did sleep....unlike his mother who is a light sleeper and wakes up at every little twitch!

It's okay....I did get to nap while he was at day care.....and he seems to have returned to his sweet, happy self. From what I've read, the first few teeth are the worst....so if THIS was the worst, then we are pretty darn lucky.....

No comments: