Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fun With Photoshop & Filters

I'm a Photoshop JUNKIE, that's for sure. I love that program. You can take away most of my software, and I wouldn't complain. Try to take away Photoshop [notice I say TRY], and get ready for a big ole bruhaha.

In addition to being a PS addict, I am also into filters. You can use filters to get some COOL and amazing effects. Or combine multiple filters on layers. The possibilities are endless, and the results can be spectacular.

Lately, I've been having a BLAST with Filter Forge. I have been getting exciting results! Some of the images look like they were drawn or painted. So, I thought I would share a little slide show of my latest work [not everything was done with Filter Forge....some is just good, old fashioned Photoshop editing!]....





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are very talented. those are some cool pictures!

Anonymous said...

VERY COOL STUFF! LOVE WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR PHOTOS.

Anonymous said...

I love the frog one! They are all so cool!! WIsh I could do that with my photos. :)