Sunday, September 16, 2007

Tastefully Simple Party

Last night, Taylor and I attended a Tastefully Simple party at my friend's house. I haven't seen my friend in awhile, so I was looking forward to catching up. I think Taylor was excited about trying all the food!

Taylor wasn't the only child there, but she was the oldest. The Tastefully Simple consultant brought her three daughters. The youngest was a few months older than Nick, and Taylor was so excited a toddler was there. She loves babies, and I think having the experience of a baby brother has helped her prepare a little for being a mother herself one day [a looooooong time from now, of course].

We had a great time at the party! Taylor especially loved the beer bread they had, but she tried everything. I was very proud of her for keeping such an open mind! Her younger sister isn't so open when it comes to food and will insist she doesn't like something even though she's eaten it multiple times before. If you let her, she'll ask for Mac and Cheese every meal! Definitely a carb girl.....

Some of the samples were pretty garlicky....oh boy! We had some major garlic breath. But Tastefully Simple has some pretty good stuff, and it's SO easy to make. We're looking forward to our order arriving! I know Taylor will want to make the pumpkin bread first.

If you are interested in learning more about Tastefully Simple, please contact:

Robyn Stuhan
Tastefully Simple Team Manager
616-247-0840
rstuhan@gmail.com
www.tastefullysimple.com/web/rstuhan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooooo, i love tastefully simple! good stuff!!!