Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Thanks, Honey....

In a few weeks, we will have two special events to celebrate. Our wedding anniversary is the same day as my wife's birthday.

Let me say that again -- our wedding anniversary is the SAME DAY as my wife's birthday. In other words, as a guy, I only have ONE really important day to remember each year instead of two.

This is a GREAT thing, but it could also be a really bad thing....like, what if I forgot it? I don't think I ever would, but if I did....well, I would be forgetting TWO important things, so I'm guessing the wrath that would follow would be twice as bad.....

But since I never plan to forget this date, I'm back to this being a GREAT thing....and it isn't so bad for the wifey either. Frankly, she ends up getting a better gift, because she usually wants one big thing. We just lump the gift giving all together for her.

Last year, it was this fancy iJoy massage chair. This year....well, she'll just have to wait and find out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, do you like this chair? I've been thinking of getting one....

Ms. Cards Etiqutte said...

Hi, I’m looking for an anniversary card with tulips on the front. It’s my wifes’ favorite flower. I’ve found some at cardsdirect.com. Does anyone know of any others?

Christie C said...

Have you tried Cafepress.com or Zazzle.com? I did a quick search and came up with a bunch of results. Good luck and Happy Anniversary!