Saturday, September 22, 2007

Stop Hogging the Blog!

In the summary of this blog, you might have noticed this sentence: New mom, Designer and Research Freak and her husband share their adventures in parenthood! You see the "and her husband" part....? Well, that's me. I'm the husband. But the wife has been making most of the posts, so I told her it was my turn. After all, it's our blog.

So, summer is coming to an end [even though it doesn't feel like it today], and I was thinking back on all of the fun our family has had in the past few months.....trips to Cedar Point and Seattle, Nick's first birthday, hot days at the pool, weekends of sailing.....it's been a good summer.

This photo is from Cedar Point. My girls, Taylor and Sarah, are in front, and Nicholas and I are in back. My wife took the photo. Taylor was so excited to "drive" the old car!

In the photo above, the girls are having fun on Lake Sammamish. My best friend, Rodney, recently bought a boat. We took it out on a beautiful afternoon, and everyone had a great time playing out on the water. Sarah was too afraid to go on the tube alone, so her loving big sis went along for the ride.

We're looking forward to the good times we know will come with the holidays.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute kids! :)