Thursday, March 8, 2007

Happy Birthday, Hubby!

Yesterday was my husband's birthday. I won't mention his age -- he'll appreciate that! We didn't really celebrate. We'll do that tonight with the kids. I did buy two very nice bottles of wine and gave Andy his pick between a Merlot or Cab. As I expected, he picked the Merlot. We can save the Cab for another time...

Dinner was nothing special, but we'll make up for it tonight when we dine at Buca di Beppo! We love that place, although you do come out el stink-o! I think it's from the garlic. Your clothes really reek the next morning....

Whenever we go to Buca di Beppo, we try to get the table in the kitchen. That's our favorite. There's only one, and you get to be a part of the kitchen action. The girls love it, and sometimes they will give you free meatballs. The girls love that, too, especially since the meatballs are the size of tennis balls!

My favorite dish is the Chicken Marsala, but it's all good. Andy loves this Shrimp Arrabiata or something like that....it's spicy, and they don't have it very often. Maybe he'll be in luck tonight! The girls love the pasta dishes, especially the cheese Tortelloni. And everybody loves the big dessert with cake and ice cream......like I said, it's all good! I might just skip lunch in preparation.....

No comments: