Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Irregular

I am becoming irregular with my posts....and I swore I would post every day. Yeah, so I didn't swear that to anyone but myself, but that counts for something. I think a blog should be posted to daily unless you are on vacation or without Internet access or something like that...

So, I tried posting to the Cafepress forums. It just seems to me that lots of people are more interested in wishing each other Happy Birthday and praying for donots [which means "sales"]. I was hoping for some decent feedback, and I only really got that from 1-2 people.....oh well, I guess I won't be posting to the forums again. Too bad, because I enjoyed posting and trying to interact.....just wish I had more feedback.

Nick Knack is waking up, so I must prepare the bedtime bottle....more later.

No comments: