Monday, February 26, 2007

Obviously, Mommy Puts Out

I'm not sure where this design idea came from -- or what inspired me. But it's been a big seller for us this month! Obviously, Mommy Puts Out. How funny is that? I need to order one for my baby, so he can wear it to day care. I wonder how the ladies there will react!!

Been a crazy weekend. There's this tiny chance that I'm pregnant again [because this mommy obviously puts out!]. My husband will absolutely FREAK. We decided only one baby, and that's what we had -- Nicholas. I'm still not sure when I got pregnant with him, because we weren't even trying yet! Some swimmers must have gotten loose or something. All I know is that I was more shocked than anybody when the ept test showed a big, ole plus sign.

I took another ept test on Saturday. However, it was an older one -- from the "pair" of tests that I got when I checked to see if I was preggers with Nick Knack. I have no idea if it was still good, and I had to go online to make sure I was reading it correctly. Of course, DUH, how difficult is it to tell the difference between the + [positive] and -- [negative]?

Well, it was a definite -- [i.e. NO BABY on board], so I am guessing that I am not carrying a little bro or sis for Nick. Sometimes, I secretly want another baby, and sometimes I'm just fine and dandy with Mr. Nick. I'm be happy with whatever direction my life takes me....

No comments: