Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sales, Glorious Sales!

Today was a good CP [Cafepress] day. I sold a few new designs for the first time, and that always gives me a warm glow.....especially, if I really like the design! It makes me happy when somebody else likes it enough to buy it. I know, I'm a geek....

So, I started my widget article. I've got an idea for another article, too. Just don't have the time to write them all since they both require some research! The hubby went out of town until Monday and being alone with the bambino always takes it toll. I'm pretty convinced that I would have gone insane doing the single parent gig, so I have A LOT of respect for anyone taking care of a kid or two [or three or four] by themselves! You are my hero!

Got an interesting e-mail today. I may have the opportunity to be an "expert" and help people with various design, Marketing, PR, etc. issues. It sounds really interesting! I love helping people....and Lord, if I could get paid???? We'll see if it goes anywhere. Might cut into my blog time, but since I don't have a following of 400,000 yet.....I don't see this being a problem! I'd be thrilled with a following of 400....or even 40! I'm working on it.....

Nicholas hits the big six months on Sunday. Daddy won't be here, so we'll be celebrating alone. Unfortunately, Daddy's business trips have cut into many holidays, but we're hoping it will all pay off, and he'll be getting the promotion he deserves! Then, maybe he won't have to travel so much.

Luckily, I haven't been traveling much [if at all!], so we haven't run into conflicts with Nick. However, that could change.....and without family in town, we may have some major issues if we both have to go out of town at the same time....I suppose we will deal with that if/when it happens!

I have decided that "Lost" is just on too late, so I will have to DVR it and watch it on Thursdays. Those dumb asses at ABC! Seriously, what were you thinking??? 10:00?!?!?!? Half my department at work watches the stupid show, and we're all OLD! We need our sleep!!! Why would you do this to us???? Sigh.....

No comments: